Raychem RPG Private Limited (referred to as the “Company” or “Raychem RPG” also indicated as “we” or “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy and Personal Information:
- Software applications owned and/or controlled by us and made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (“Apps”);
- Social media accounts and/or pages that Raychem RPG control;
- When we communicate with you through email messages; and
- When we communicate with you through offline channels.
(hereinafter collectively referred to as “Services”)
WHO WE ARE?
We are a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having registered office at 463, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400 030. We are India’s leading manufacturer, supplier and distributor of products and services for power, Oil & Gas industries, state and private sector utilities, products range from heat shrinkable, cable connection accessories, Transformers, Gas Meters etc. in India and abroad.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
HOW AND WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
From the first moment you interact with us, we are collecting Personal Data about you. Sometimes we collect Personal Data automatically when you interact with the Services, and sometimes we collect the Personal Data directly from you. At times, we may collect Personal Data about you from other sources and third parties, even before our first direct interaction. At times, we may collect information from you when you make a purchase from us, apply for a job, fill out a survey, register on our Sites/Apps or otherwise submit to us. We combine information from different sources. For example, we may link or combine your activities and information collected from you on our Sites/Apps with information we have collected from you offline (e.g., at an event), information we receive from third parties, as well as information we collect automatically through tracking technologies.
The type of information and Personal Data that we collect about you when you visit our Sites or interact with us or use our Services or apply for a job may include the following:
- Personal details provided by you - such as your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your telephone number and email address, your requests, any complaints you may have and any other data we receive if we communicate with you via email, online or via social media, and any other information you provide - for example, when you register on our Sites, sign up for our newsletters, participate in our offers and promotions, provide customer feedback, reply to surveys or purchase our products or services.
- Demographic Information.
- Job application information, such as professional or employment-related information and education information.
- Log Files - information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
- When interacting with our Sites and Apps, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser. Detailed information about these practices is included in the “Cookies Policy”. This data includes:
- Device IDs, call state, network access.
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
- Other types of information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on your use of the Services, we may, collect and process your Personal Data for the following purposes (directly and/or indirectly):
- Registering you as a user of the Services and providing you with the contracted Services;
- To provide products and services and maintain customer relationships;
- Respond to your questions or requests for information;
- Processing and handling complaints;
- To improve the quality of our products and services;
- Send marketing communications;
- For warranty administration and validation;
- Communicate with you about a job application;
- To provide information and product updates;
- Pursuing our legitimate business interest; and
- To comply with legal, regulatory, and contractual requirement.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are in compliance with applicable law for data storage and we have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All Personal Data we are collecting from you is stored within a secured infrastructure under our management with support of external service providers. Raychem RPG will store your Personal Data on its IT systems.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Unless otherwise required by law, Raychem RPG retains Personal Data about you only for long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed. Raychem RPG will erase your Personal Data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected; when you withdraw your consent (where lawfulness of processing was based on your consent) and there is no other legal ground for the processing; when you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; and when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To service providers, which are entities we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To sales channel partners, - distributors, dealers, and other retailers who sell and distribute our products, logistics partners and other service providers, to facilitate product purchase and for dispute resolution purposes.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Raychem RPG’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Raychem RPG about users of our Services is among the assets transferred;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For any other purpose that is consistent with the purpose for which we collected the information, or with your consent.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTIES
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and Raychem RPG does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Data from children under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to us or on the Site. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
Please note that you must not communicate to Raychem RPG when you visit our Sites or interact with us or use our Services, Sensitive Personal Data or information concerning you as defined under applicable laws.
In the event you voluntarily provide Sensitive Personal Data or information to us, you expressly consent to your personal information being used as described in this Policy.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Raychem RPG is the owner of copyright in the entire content on this website. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted and distributed in any form without prior written permission from RPG. Any use of the content of this website for a purpose which is not consistent with fair use provisions of copyright law are prohibited and may amount to infringement of copyright.
Trademarks, logos, labels displayed on this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Raychem RPG or its affiliates unless otherwise specified. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Raychem RPG. Any unauthorized use may amount to infringement and violation of trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal and or civil penalties.
You acknowledge that you shall be fully responsible for any consequences resulting from your use of the Services. We do not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information uploaded on the Services. While every effort is generally made to check the information, the Services may contain errors, including but not limited to typographical, statistical and others, and should not be assumed to be error free. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Services or in reliance on the information available on the Services, including the loss of use, lost data, personal injury, or any other personal or financial loss.
The Services might display advertisement of other allied products or services. Services do not necessarily recommend or endorse the products or services of any other company mentioned on the Services and is not responsible for the claims or representations made by such advertisers and sponsors.
The Services may use RSS feeds from other websites. Services refers only to the RSS feeds designated for general use. However, if you have any concerns about one or more RSS feeds, you could write to us on the following email address: email@example.com so that we can take actions deemed appropriate by our editorial board.
Please note in no event will we be liable through the Services to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the Services, or on any other hyper linked web site/media page. All information is provided on an "as is" basis. We provide no representations and warranties, either explicit or implied.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or requests in connection with this Privacy Notice or other privacy-related matters, you may contact our DGM-IT at:
Raychem RPG Private Limited
463, Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai: 400 030
CHANGE IN POLICY